viernes, 8 de julio de 2016

The wonderful environment


Hi guys! 

The activity was funny and also educative. I do not know how calculate my carbon footprint! In fact i really do not know what this could make. 

For me, the environment is an important thing... so much so like a natural friendly lifestyle. I mean, the nature is part of my belief and personal thoughts; is for that what I try to help she because i know that she is I am too. For all that, i live - my actions, my thoughts and my emotions - of a conscious manner. 

That have expression since i charge my pc and disconnect the battery charger, I try to smoke less posible, I talk to my family and friends about the problem and we teaches ones to others how to be careful and friendly with the nature, until ride a bike instead of a car or walk instead of a bus.   


-But in the quizzes i got low percent :( -

My carbon print is 16.52 metric tons. I be seriusly and sincere. I really do not know what it mean but in the web site appear what this is great in comparison with my country and the world average. 

Above in the picture it seems the thermoelectric company of Renca. I think we need to move for this industries do not have sit in our countries or less in the middle of our communes with our parents, kids and friends, walking and playing around it.


  


 
  

3 comentarios:

  1. Like you, I had no idea what was carbon footprint and it's really good that you are aware of your actions on the environment. Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like to walk, but I live in Maipú and this would take me hours and hours :C I don't know Renca, so I didn't know about the thermoelectric company, I think it's terrible

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The problem is when you build a company like that even away for the city the same people begin to live near this for works and slowly you have a new town:c

    ResponderEliminar