viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

My best holidays



Hi everybody!

This friday i want to talk about one of my favourites places, Cucao in the archipielago of Chiloe. Into the big island, there is a town called "Cucao" that have a national park with the same name. This travel it was in february summertime of two years ago, i went with my brother and friends to camp in the beside of national park. This was really funny because we walk an run over the beach and over the Hullico lake, we have to make fire with wood at the camping and we have to hug us for the cold and wind at night. 

We stay here for four days and three nights, with black clouds at day and stars at night, this was incredible because the trees, the sea, the birds and the rain makes me happy and stay quiet without complications of a mental works or preocupations.

It has been the best vacations so far because i find me in this place and i find my roots of my ancient family.

i hope that you liked my post.






Resultado de imagen para cucao

5 comentarios:

  1. Hugo always talks about Chiloé, he says that´s a wonderfull place

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hugo always talks about Chiloé, he says that´s a wonderfull place

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also went to those places, the south of Chile is amazing and magic

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Chiloe is beautiful. I have very exciting memories of the archipielago!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Chiloe has some kind of magic that i cant explain, it's amazing. Thank you for sharing your experience, it brings me beatiful memories.

    ResponderEliminar