viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

Friends

Hi everybody, 

i want to tell you about my friends and my concept of 'friend'. I consider a friend someone i have confidence in a different ways, for example faith to tell she or he some prived history or sing and dance like a unusual manners, that... and accompanied by how long we know to each other, because i am slow in to add people to my life. I think that i am a good friend but i am not the person who have best friends, i have friends with different characteristic and i love them. In that sense, the relations with my friends are sometimes very united (we speak day to day) or for a various reasons we not see and not talk for a time. We adjust our times and lifes to each other.

I guess i make friends easily but relies the person and our intentions because these days the people is unfriendly or fearful with the others, i think the people (and me) is very shocked for the world and the news, "not talk with stranger people" because they are rapists, serial killer, etc... or they want "other things" with you, like have sex. They reduce the world in a singular ideas. In other hand, i think that i am not very friendly because the people in general are so complex and petitioner.














The person in this photo is Cony, one of my old friends and today is not my closest friend because she went to live to EEUU and abandoned me in third grade of high school. Whatever i love she because is a great person, and before she went to the north we live so much things together. In other hand, we have a relationship in a distance (we speak by the phone) and when she comes to visit me our relationship are real alive again.

I keep in touch friend of my childhood and highschool age, Cony is one of them. It is funny touch together and laugh at the past.

I hope that you liked my post, byebye.

2 comentarios:

  1. your concept of friend is beautiful! Have a nice week!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you about your concept of friends. I feel free when i'm with them because i can express myself in many ways ajaj

    ResponderEliminar