viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016

My presentation was an horrible sound like a bad tune in radio.
For that, I feel that i do not have anything to say more i am learning to organization my life and coming soon i will be have a effective routine to do my works.
This is about me.
About my classmates.
They chose an very interesting themes!! I will be must find more information of each one. Like for example of feminism, etnohistory, submarine archaeology, social works and Marx.
I want to do the presentation again, PLEASEEE, I want to teach my theme to my classmates, I have to do it!!!

Pd: If you read that, search more of Monteverde and the problematic situation with the state, archaeology and the powers of other nations in Chile.

  
To this I refer.

4 comentarios:

  1. I really understand you! happened the same in my case, and well you maybe don't have nothing but I think that was not terrible, because you can exposed with the thing you know and you can speak in english so good, so is just about the organization and you can make that perfect ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You publicize Monte Verde in every place jaja I have a question about this: Do you want Archaeology?? :oo
    About the presentation I was worst, but it happened and look to the future. Don't worry, be happy (? (8)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. haha! Thanks for the support! mh i am not sure, but i like archaeology a lot :)) and you? What do you prefer? take care!

      Eliminar
  3. I like your presentation, I didn´t know that the archaeology had so many problems, thanks for the information.

    ResponderEliminar