viernes, 27 de mayo de 2016

The turns of life

Hi, (so much time ago i had not greeted to you!)

- I will attempt summarise a little bit my ideas - 

I was really confused when i have to decide my career. Sincerely, i never thought to study anthropology and if i ever thought it was a far idea to do after my principal career and it was history. I want to be a teacher and work in secondary level because i think that the teenager are fantastic! But i am studying anthropology, what is the sense of all that? Pedagogy is anthropology, and that is based in the construction of two parts who involved in a constant teaching learn from one another, producing a feed back effect. I recommend a book of Paulo Freire entitled "The pedagogy of opressed" in wich he talks about this.

Thereby its contribution to society is make society but transforming and maintaining in movement. In definite, create knowledge to condense with other forms to create knowledge, all that for to learn, to teach and to make together a real relationships between us this entail to make together a better society.

On the contrary (haha) my, i do not know to call "my favourite", but so the subject that attract my attention is archaeology. For the same i explain in the top, i never thought to study this and less to study archaeology! I like archaeology because i think this will be (or is) the new grand social science in our material world this discipline and its subdisciplines are too much important! Besides is very entertaining its topics, discussions, studies, the interdisciplinary character, and more things who makes a incredible social science.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I liked your post. It's good that you're interested in history, pedagogy and anthropology. You are young, and if you want, you can have the three careers. Follow your instincts and try to be happy and be peaceful with yourself. Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I was also very confused when I had to choose my career, until I discovered archaeology. I hope you are well :).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I was also confused because I liked more than a career. I think you are young and you can study more than a career, just do what you do more happy. I hope you are fine :)

    ResponderEliminar