viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

A love story.



He went from EEUU in june of last year. I am not sure my desires for him. That has been always a problem in our relationship. I ordered him to my sister Cony with some specification of shape, color, size, and other important features. When he arrived to Chile with Cony i was so expectant to see him (and her, obviously). An another special thing in our relation is my hardly work in Auter enterprice (my old job) to have him. Here i repaired semaphores and another electric components of the semaphores control like a electronic technician... this was a complete (in all senses) experience. But the moment when i saw him i did not appreciate his value. Sorry, if you read this, please excuse me. In fact, i closely hated him. His qualities and artificial beauty SHOCKED me.

Today, we have a wonderful relationship. Yes, believe me. Ok, sometimes i only want that he would not be. He is too absorbent with me, my time, my friends and even my family. We see us every day, every hour, every minute! This is so terrible. But this is love. I do not know what would do without him. In him are majority of my favourite pictures, books, music and videos.Thanks him i can connect with the digital world, digital persons, and my digital self. Therefore i love it (in my special form). And without him, my life would be diferent, maybe better (fantastic)... Is for this what i do not know how life would be whitout him.

Pd: His name is Toshiba.
Pd2: His parents are japanese.
Pd3: His last name is computer.

1 comentario: