sábado, 4 de junio de 2016

Santiago or "Santiasco"?



Hi dudeeees
(i hope you are well!)

Today is a good day to talk about Santiago my born city because the rain presents this paradoxical situation on the one hand, makes the city more beautiful, and on the other hand show more clearly its defects.
For me, Stgo. is a big city, fully of contrast (about economic level), so much divisions about the same, and very diversity too, good places to have a good time, and a few places with "green colour" (I mean vegetation), uff and millions of defects and attributes that generate a special feeling in me.

What i like of this city is the people. Yes, is amazing but the santiaguinos, have a many characteristics whose make them a likely people for me. I arrived to this conclusion when i questioned myself if i being really happy in the place where i live because i came to Stgo. in a bus from the south of Chili and in the distance i saw a grand black cloud that would cover the city. In this moment this question was born in my head: How can i live here?

- But this is because i like the people with who i can talk, and here it is very easy and entertaining -

It is therefore, what this places i recommend to visit is the persa Bío-bío, Alonso de Córdova street and parque Almagro (and its surroundings). Beacuse the people in each place change so much it is incredible, such their attitude how their oral expression, etc.

For the finish I do not like this economic contrast with its territorial division, the extremes in this city, even commune (with a street division, for example: the avenue Grecia up and Grecia down) and the pollution with its black cloud (or in the night brown cloud), but i think that we can transform this city in a better place to live, riding a bike instead drive a car, smoking less, talking more with our partners and families.

I like Santiago as well as i think possitive about the place i move every day in this form i feeling better and happier.



2 comentarios:

  1. Ohh I've forgotten the Persa Bio Bio in my post, but is true, their oral expression is very interesting, they are nice people. Have a good day

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your suggestions to improve the life of Santiaguinos.

    ResponderEliminar