viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

Language Challenges



In my experience, learning english, is harder than other languages that i learning like kreyol. Although, i have a advantage with the english that is my formation in english during the school and high school, but the public education is so bad to the learning something language or something that we use in general, i learning a half of the total subject, as far as in my math of english.

At university, in my experience learning english it have been difficult to me. Because, we haven't much hours of english in the week, and the levels are vague, i don't know what things i have to learn again or recently know. Therefore, i would like to know this things to order my process of learning. About the units i don't have a favourite one because its goes so quikly. But i like to writte this blogs because this is a good exercise to the grammar, words and composition, things that i will use in the future.

 I think that the things i have to improved is the vocabulary, reading more in english or watching tv series/movies with subtitles in english. Since, when i talk in english with another person i realize that i don't have many words to designate my experiences or opinions. 

Outside the english class i use my english when i listen music, sing and dance. Also to watch a movie in english but with spanish subtitles. Sometimes i use my english to read articles or comments in internet, because for navegation in the internet world we need to know english. 

3 comentarios: