viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2018

I opinion



Hi everybody. today i want to talk about of my thoughts of peculiar things. Frequently i want to give an opinions of differents topics because this is a form to knowing with others persons in political terms and this is very important for me, as long as i can know if we could be friends. On the other hand, receive opinions of friends and relatives about myself and other topics, is too relevant because talk to each others is for me a great manner of relate, talking about our ideas and judgments to change us and our little and common world. 

My opinion of the women in the military, include my opinion of military. I think that they should not exists. Because is an force of order and defense but for what? Who have to arrange and defend? For me, is obviously that this forces have been creates to defend the power people who govern the economic system. Because of, the war is not a war between nations but what between economic interests. Then, this question or discussion is not of genre, because the women can fight and kill and to do the all atrocities in the life, not necessarily forming part of military. To the end of this dicussion, I give you a question. Why does presidents fight in the war? 

In other topics, the tattoos are very beautiful for me! Even though i don't have anyone, i love them and i think what i should make me anyone. I don't think that the tattoos are maleficents to the health or others myths. 

What do you think of this tattoo? 

byebye


Resultado de imagen para hongos tatuados

1 comentario: