viernes, 8 de abril de 2016

For the beginning



I am a Blog with a typical characteristics of an any universitary english blog but i want change that with your help. I going to introduce you to my administrator Violeta alias Vaiolet or Viole. She has seventeen years old (her brithday is coming soon in 30th april) and she is an student of antrophology and after that an hardly student of english (she do not know how speak-writte in this language too much), but this is not realy important. The point is in you. If you enjoy the music, the literature, the films, the political contigency and its discussion, the new discoveries and science, and overall cause to make you stand up of your sit, just contact with her and we will publish you. Okey. All sounds very friendly and open minded, right? I would not like put limitations but the condition require so please submit in english for the preferences. Thank guys! my time has been done.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario