viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

Miscellaneous

LOOK GUYS!
Yes, today I did an imaginary buy with wich I feel an imaginary consumer. So bad. I will tell you how was. I had an illusory budget with more precision 800, 00 US to buy a desktop computer. ANY desktop computer. Of course in my mind and blog but in any wich way I would have a pc super! Then now I require a desk to put my new acquisition. For that I had an another illusory budget of 200,00 US - I am an millionaire blogger - to buy a pretty desk.I chose "HP business desktop prodesk 600 G2 whit a processor Intel Core i5 i and 8G of RAM" (with a price of 777,28 US) because i like watch a lot of movies and listen a lot of music and for that the computer needs a lot of RAM. About desk I chose "South shore access cholate desk" (with a price of 152,65 US) because we always need drawers and i liked the description (especially the word cholate).



Ok, another history.
WHAT?! me an internet addictor? of coursly not. But the university demand me its use in every moment at every place. Well, about the quiz I obtained 8 correct answers and I had wrong the question of "who developed internet?" and "Wich is the best tool to finding things in the web?". How I could know who developed internet? Ok, in our times it is a knowledge of general culture. The site of the test never charged. However I am not internet addictor and this is empirically proved. 
Like a blackout:

  • In the MP3 exercise I obtained 94%. Among "available" and "integrated" arose in me a big mental confusion.  
 To my personal academic interest.




















     - In this picture, Monte Verde an archaeological deposit.

I will be sincere. I should to make an exposition for the archaeology matter and it is of this area "The archaeological method". Therefore, so this article has given me a global look of the generally methods that are used by the archaeologist then it was helpful and I found enough information. The most curious thing for me it was this "The more thorough the paper the better, because archaeology is basically a destructive science." (Toothman, 2016). Ok, not curious, but it is a very good affirmation. Because the archaeology destroy its study object to the bring up of its primary context.
  • My fifteen favorite words:


  1. Shard: FRAGMENTO                 7. Dig: CAVAR                      13. Unearth: DESENTERRAR
  1. Penknife: NAVAJA                      8. Chopstick: PALILLO         14. Bug: CHINCHE
  1. Digger: EXCAVADOR                9. Calipers: CALIBRADOR  15. Surrounding: ALREDEDOR
  1. Plow: ARADO                            10. Scoop: PALA
  1. Chunk: TROZO                           11. Shred: HEBRA
  1. Scalpel: BISTURÍ                        12. Enhance: REALZAR





Thanks for read this, and do not forget make a comment! - it sounded like a youtuber :s -


1 comentario: