viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

"The blue view, yellow plus green"


I cannot avoid heaved a sigh when I remember the day I took this photo, the things I learned, the people I met,  the place I visited, the nature I absorbed and the wonderful mental pictures that has-been engrabed in my mind. 
This house was in San Antonio the countryside of Calbuco located 40 minutes away from Puerto Montt in the south of Chile. I say "was" because in the past summer when i went there for my suprise the propietor had razed the small yellow wooden house! That was terrible. In this place my cousins kept the boat in wich we were going to "open sea". Haha no. We were not going there but we were going to a inlet of sea the same inlet that you can see in the picture. 
An important thing about this it is the camera with wich i took this photograph. This is an analogue camera. The photography be come more exciting than before! Yes, I consider me romantic person.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario