lunes, 27 de junio de 2016

Suffragist


HI!
uh i hope you are well!

wiii! One of my favourites themes are films because the color, the music, the actors, the scripts, the thing and scenes, wrap me and makes me think "maybe i really want to study cine..." but i know it is because all of that it is closely related with my studies in the career.

The last movie i watched -the past saturday in my house- was "The dark side of the heart". This is about the game between love and death, in all senses -passional, psychological, emotional - but with emphasis in our ordinary life, all of that poetically talking. I mean in a literal form, the characters recites different poems of Oliverio Girondo, Juan Gelma and Mario Benedetti. In fact the last person that i metioned, acts in the movie reciting in german. Another thing important about the movie is the music made of Chico Novarro, Osvaldo Montes, Mário Chavel and Fito Páez. The actors that star in it are Dario Grandinetti, Sandra Ballesteros and Nacha Guevara in the principal roles.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQHLNa1TtdQ see it!

The director of the film is argentinian called Eliseo Subiela. He has produced and directed another films -in the surrealism genre- that i like so much...

Like "The man seeing to southeast". It is have music by Pedro Aznar and its history is based in real facts! UH the best film ever haha. - I do not want to say nothing more -


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_XE4nXl8Xs  see it!

But one film i recently watched its call "Suffragist" and hit me in the head. The movie is very violent but in the same time is very good. I watched it with some mates in the auditorium of the faculty of the social sciences in the university, this added an special ingredient. Also is a recent film released in the past year.


The movie talk about that.






6 comentarios:

  1. Ohhh I didn't hear anything about 'the dark side of the heart', but yes about "suffragist". I hope to see both movies. Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i hope see this movies too, specially suffragist looks very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i hope see this movies too, specially suffragist looks very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  4. sounds very good, I never heard about this movie. I believe that I will see

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow, you really like that movie, it sounds interesting, I think maybe I´m going to watch it

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also love movies and when I was 17 years old, I had to watch "The man seeing to southeast" by literature class; and I found it very interesting but I think it's complicated. Regards

    ResponderEliminar