sábado, 11 de junio de 2016

ufffff too many things I want to learn

Hello hello,
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say helloooo sisters and brothers,

They are many languages that i would like to learn, with its linguistic and etymological specifications. Some of them are quechua, portuguese, romaní, arabic... but with luck i am learning english (haha). Also I want to understand musical theory; i do not play any instrument, but i like so much listen music (and listen my friends and brothers play an instrument, it is for that what i would like to learn something more, but i do not know whether i should learn to play an instrument for understand musical theory. However, i would like to learn many things like, for example, to paint, to sold (with a big machine), to goldsmith, to reveal photos, to act and millions of themes in the social sciences, sciences in general, popular sciences, history, literature, cinema, etc.

Haha, i feel like if i want to learn everything, and this is true. Something i want to learn in the university is "History of art" a interesting matter for me because i think this matter is very complementary with my career.

A special thing I had been leaning is to take photos with an analog camera. It was an autonomous learning, but when i enter to the university i left this hobbie :(  Another learning i left is woodcut, I learnt that in eighth basic grade. I want to return to this learnings.

8 comentarios:

  1. Hello! As I said in my post, I think there are many things we would like to do, and life is so short for do all these. I hope you have success and can achieve everything you want to do. Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. woow!! so many things you can do and all interesting, i hope that you can do all that you wants. Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. woow!! so many things you can do and all interesting, i hope that you can do all that you wants. Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. are very interesting your tastes, I hope that you can learn to play any instrument, learn musical theory and you can learn all that you like. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello! I feel very identified with you. I also want to learn many languages ​​and I have been taking photos . I also want to do everything. L(uwo)/ xD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. are many things taht you want to learn, I recommend you begin for one first, If you want learn to play any instrument, the guitar is not very dificult you can try :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I'd also like to take better pictures with an analog camera :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I wolud like to learn lengueges too. I hope you can learn someone, like english XD

    ResponderEliminar