sábado, 18 de junio de 2016

Talk it's only talk

Hi

Music is an important thing what makes us join together with others - for me -

I want to tell you about an english band which i like very much. This band is King Crimson.

I met they, i remember, one day in winter (three or four winters ago) when my eldest brother lived in "Austria house" a big abandoned house - ok, when he lived here and for the next five years, was no longer abandoned- but the point is that here, while it rained, we were in the sofa listening music he tells me "listen this music" and it rang "21st Century Schizoid Man". The song begin with a locomotive sound and special saxophones then a megaphone voice sings with an incredible impetus.
All of that and the full disc - called "In the court of the Crimson king"- make me feel a millions of sensations that produced my almost devotion to the band, progressive rock -their music style-, music of those years and the extension of my heard to understand the music, the discs what are like books in the process when you imagine the concepts in your mind.

Since then i have lived memorable experiences and feelings listening this band because the manner what they have to explain and tell things is really good, with this the rendering and interpretation have a lot of forms and connotations, and this really like me.

Guys, the songs that i like so much, but so much! are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MargcvlZTI - Matte Kudasai, it is so relaxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQrlDzqUCA - Elephant talk, this version do not like to me, but the song it is uffffffffff (haha)

I recomend listen the band disc by disc because each have an own line,
I wait that you like it!!!

Pd: the other band of progressive rock it is "Almendra", they are argentine.

5 comentarios:

  1. I didn't know this band, when was it founded?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had never heard progressive rock, I look for more songs!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's great that you like old band like them. Classic

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like so much the rock and I had never heard about this band, I could hear some of their songs, maybe I like

    ResponderEliminar