viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

Childhood


Hi everybody!
Today I want to talk about my childhood.
When I hear Sandro I have memories of my childhood days because my mother had a pirated CD of he and others singers and bands like Queen. This memories have an especial colour like brown, maybe because my first house had a wood floor. Also, the smell of carrot cake brings me to the past.

My first childhood memory it was when I had three or four years old and my brothers played wrestling with me. This was enjoyable but painful. I was so little and hyperactive and they were big and tall.

One of my best childhood memories are the visits to museums, when we gone –with my classmates and teachers of school- to the museums of natural history or science. This memory is so sad for me because, years later, when I saw the great whale skeleton it was so much little in comparison with the skeleton of my childhood.

When I was a child I liked to watch “The king of rap” and “Sabrina, the witch”. This series were so funny. I love Salem the cat of Sabrina. I think that I never have watch again this series maybe don’t liked me to much today.

In general, my childhood was good, so funny and imaginative because I remember that create histories of mirrors and other fantastic worlds.

2 comentarios: